Wildoo was formed in 2002.
Our managing director has 30 years bicycle industry experience.
Our primary day to day business is supplying customised cycle related products.
Wildoo has steadily developed this range & is now the only UK based business that can offer such a comprehensive range of cycling products with custom branding.
In 2013 Wildoo developed and launched the VeloPac brand. British designed and manufactured the range includes a smartphone case & cycling musette with more products to follow.
Wildoo has for many years represented international brands including Token Products (Taiwan), Pletscher (Switzerland) & EU-Bottle (Hungary). Working closely with these suppliers as well as a number of other partner factories we source, develop & deliver OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) products to a number of UK based bicycle & accessory brands.
Wildoo also has experience and contacts to set up and develop ODM (Original Design Manufacturing) of own brand products for specific customers.
We are passionate about bikes and cycling which is evident in the quality of our products.
- We cycle ourselves and test many of our new products thoroughly before launch to check function, durability and wear.
- As a customer focused company we always put the customer first and strive to offer the very best level of service.
- Wildoo customers include major blue chip companies, distributors, retailers, local authorities, charities, schools, amateur & professional sporting teams etc.
- Wildoo sources directly from manufacturers across the world with whom we have a close working relationship. By dealing directly with the very best factories we can control the order processing and shipping logistics whilst still offering the very best prices.
- We place regular production slots with all our partner suppliers so have economy of scale on buying prices and transport costs.
- Wildoo is highly respected by our suppliers and this ensures that our orders will always receive priority production status. Our suppliers know what quality and standards we expect from them.
- Wildoo regularly visits suppliers to ensure that their manufacturing methods, quality control procedures and working practices meet and even exceed the standards that we require. We only work with factories that have the same business ethos and ethics as ourselves.
Wildoo actively supports UK cycling and currently supports the following teams.
Team Mule Bar Girl Sigma Sport
UK based Elite level ladies race team competing in Criteriums, Road Racing, Track Racing, Cyclo Cross & MTB racing. As official team kit sponsor Wildoo has developed & produced the official team kit since 2013.
Les Filles RT
London based ladies race team. For 2016 season Wildoo are the team kit suppliers producing jersys, shorts, & skinsuits.
MK Dons SET Cycling Club
The SET Cycle Club is an inclusive cycling club engaging all members of the community through a range of cycling activities and fundraising that continually supports the SET charity. The SET Cycle Club is for any cyclist passionate about riding, or enjoys the culture of cycling while helping to support a local charity.
On the ground the cycle club is delivered by a team of volunteers and existing MK Dons Sport and Education Trust staff who make cycling activities accessible to all across areas of MK and beyond. The Club has Sunday road cycle sessions by engaging and offering the local community and Dons fans to “Get SET and start cycling”. The SET Cycle Club is an opportunity to create a unique cycling initiative using the power of football to help deliver and make a tangible impact in the local Milton Keynes community.
As a Milton Keynes based business Wildoo is please to support MK Dons SET. We produce and sell the official club kit to members & indeed anyone who wants to support the club. A percentage of all club kit sales are donated each year to the SET.
Other supported clubs in 2014 include:
- BikeBox Race Team
- Colour-Tech Resprays
Wildoo is a British company based in Bletchley (Milton Keynes), Buckinghamshire (the home of Bletchley Park). We do not have a retail showroom but customers are welcome to visit our office by prior appointment.