Gumo Designs PhonePac
PhonePac: A simple & functional plastic case designed to protect your phone from damage when cycling. Fully digitally printed in a range of striking designs to add a bit of style to your ride. They will also please the cafe stop owner fed up of a till full of soggy bank notes!
- Additional information
VeloPac has partnered with GUMO GALLERY to create a special range of four Tour de France themed cyclists PhonePacs.
Directeur Sportif (DS) : As well as being short for Directeur Sportif is also the model of the legendary Citroen DS estate car featured.
La Voiture Balai (BROOM) Featuring the iconic Citroen H Van used over many years as a Broom Wagon in Le Tour de France.
Le Peloton (PELOTON): No Longer Available
Roi des Montagnes (KoM): Literally translated as King of The Mountain featuring a rider wearing Le Tour de France Polka Dot Mountains points leader Jersey.
Key design Features
- Semi-rigid form factor fits a jersey or jacket rear pocket.
- Keeps valuable together without floating around the pocket
- Protects contents against water and corrosive sweat damage
- Helps to prevent pocket sag!
- PhonePac will hold a phone together with bank notes, a credit card, passport etc
- No more soggy bank notes at the café stop!
- Fits all makes of Smartphone up to 5.5” screens including I-Phone, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia etc
- SuperClear front panel allows touch screen operation without removing the case.
- Phone calls are possible without removal from the case. This also helps to prevent wind interference often experienced when making outdoor calls in exposed conditions.
- Soft PVC materials ensure quality & durability.
- Cold-Crack resistant to -30 degrees Celcius
- Vivid full colour digital printing in a range of striking designs
- Dimensions: 180mm x 113mm
- Manufactured in the UK.