TECHNICAL CYCLING CAP
£12.50 (£10.42 excluding VAT) based on a minimum order of 25pcs
The humble cycling cap has always been a popular & essential cycling accessory. Traditionally made using a basic & cheap cotton twill or poly cotton they protect the riders head from sun & rain.
Recently caps have become popular again but despite major advances in fabric technology most caps are still made from cotton. As we do at Wildoo, we have taken the traditional cap design and modernised it.
The fabric is a stretchy quick drying, lightweight, performance cycle jersey fabric. Whilst a traditional cotton cap will get wet and heavy our technical caps will help to keep your head cool and sweat free. The lightweight fabric is also thinner so has less bulk when worn under a helmet. An added internal sweat band helps to keep sweat off the face
The printing is a full colour sublimation process (just like jerseys and shorts) and does not impede the fabrics function. Unlike cotton caps the design is vivid, colourful and will not fade, peel or crack!
We also use a plastic reinforced peak so the cap can be machine washed without the peak disintegrating
Toddler: 47cm Great for the toddlers & babies that want to look like dad or mum!
Kid: 52cm (Also ideal for any ladies with smaller head size)
Adult Std: 57cm Suits most adults
Adult XL: 62cm Suits adults with larger heads
- Min order 25pcs if not ordered as part of a larger kit order
- HEXA-COOL 140gsm lightweight technical fabric
- Breathable and quick drying
- Antibacterial & moisture wicking
- Stretchy fabric & elasticated rear for comfortable fit
- UPF25+ sun protection
- Internal sweat band
- Plastic reinforced peak
- Coats™ Threads
- Full colour sublimation printing using Italian J-Teck inks
- Available in 4 sizes covering Adult, Youth & Toddler sizes
- Machine washable (cool wash only)