Most active cyclists these days carry a smart phone whilst cycling.
The most common place to carry a phone is the jersey back pocket but this leaves the phone venerable to sweat & road spray damage. Smartphone’s cost up to £600 to replace so one wet ride could prove very expensive. The simplest solution is to put the phone is a freezer or food storage zip bag but these offer minimal protection. The Velopac Smartphone case offers an attractive low cost solution
Key design Features
- Semi-rigid form factor fits a jersey or jacket rear pocket
- Keeps valuable together without floating around the pocket
- Protects contents against water and corrosive sweat damage
- Helps to prevent pocket sag!
- Velopac will hold a phone together with bank notes, a credit card, passport etc
No more soggy bank notes at the café stop!
- Fits all makes of Smartphone up to 5.5” screens including I-Phone, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia etc
- Clear front panel allows touch screen can be operated without removing the case.
- Phone calls are possible without removal from the case which helps prevents the wind interference often experienced making outdoor calls in exposed conditions.
- Soft PVC materials ensure quality & durability is maintained and prevents cracking in cold weather
- Vivid full colour digital printing in striking designs